Silver Search Inc
Android Developer New York, NY
Senior Android Engineer for our NYC based consumer products client. Our client is a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unparalleled commitment to customers, communities, and each other.
**Strong preference for hybrid onsite (1-2 days/week)
**Sorry, valid GC holders and USC only
As an employee of their organization and the tech team, you will architect, code and ship software that makes them an essential part of customers’ digital lives.
The Android Engineer will work on mobile applications that are used by tens of millions of customers around the world. As a member of the team you will work closely with your colleagues in the ongoing development and improvement of features.
Core experience required:
- 3+ years of experience building Android applications (writing and deleting code)
- Technical experience should include Kotlin, Coroutines, Java, MVI Architecture, Jetpack, REST API’s
- Proven ability to build tools like Gradle, GitHub Actions, and Circle CI
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration patterns
- Familiarity with Asynchronous coding patterns
- Ability to deal with legacy code
- Work in a globally distributed team
- Design solutions for open ended problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience