Silver Search Inc
Backend Java Developer (Right-to-hire) New York, NY
Digital Media client in NYC is looking for an experienced backend Java developer to join their cutting-edge team.
- Develop new backend APIs, Micro Services and shared components.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of API Methods/DB design to support application requirements
- Optimize application/backend micro-services for maximum speed and scaleability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Conduct and participate in design and code reviews to ensure compliance with standards and expected quality.
- Java and Spring Boot
- MicroService architecture, REST services & JSON usage, Swagger
- Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker
- AWS CloudFormation or Terraform, RDS, MySQL
- CICD pipeline (Jenkins, or equivalent), Groovy
- Unit Testing methodologies and frameworks such as Jasmine/Karma/Jest
- Code versioning tools, such as Git/Bitbucket, solid understanding of GitFlow
- Agile development, Atlassian Suite; Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, TDD