Silver Search Inc
Data Quality Analyst-REMOTE
Our client is a Berkshire Hathaway owned company, with an immediate need for an experienced Data Quality Analyst to join their 100% remote based team.
The successful candidate with support business objects migration to Power BI. As well, he/she will be responsible for analyzing and understanding existing reports, data mapping, identifying any data gaps, validating data quality and metrics, and ensuring a smooth transition.
This is a long term contract (could become FTE). Due to client security requirements, our client is unable to consider candidates with any work visa needs (now or in the future).
- Maintain data quality standards by proactively measuring data quality metrics, and work cross-functionally to improve the quality of the data across multiple sources and platforms.
- Maintain overall data quality and integrity across the enterprise.
- Develop, document, and maintain data quality goals and standards.
- Identify areas for data quality improvement and proactively work to resolve data quality problems
- Work across functional teams to identify and resolve data issues.
- Perform data profiling and statistical tests, verifying the integrity of complex datasets.
- Access business impact level for data quality issues, determine root causes and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- 7+ years of working experience in IT
- 5+ years of data quality experience
- 5+ years of hands-on SQL experience
- 3+ years of data quality experience in a data warehouse
- 2+ years of experience in data profiling
- Experience with enterprise data quality monitoring
- Experience with data migration and data mapping
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with DataBricks
- Working knowledge of BI tools (Power BI)
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics or computer science