Silver Search Inc
Group Lead Mobile Engineering – Remote (EST Only) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Mobile Engineering Team Leads key responsibilities include:
- Delivering quality Software solutions on time and within budget
- Design applications using design patterns, frameworks and best practices in Software Engineering and manage various aspects of SDLC including, high level planning, estimation, sprint planning, architecting, developing, testing, risk mitigation, change management, documentation and quality control.
- Technical people management, technical process management, team oversight for 1-2 teams
- 50%+ time spend on management/rest of time hands on coding
- Owns team goals and accountability, as well as team member development goals
- Participates in salary/bonus responsibility for team
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work/life experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Software Engineering with 1+ in a lead capacity
- 5+ years of experience with either native Android or native iOS. Competence with the other platform.
- Working knowledge of cross-platform technologies React Native, Xamarin, Cordova.
- Evangelize Software Development using Agile methodology and leverage it for continuous value delivery.
- Responsible for hiring & grooming talent and managing performance of team members
- Be a Culture carrier by leading from front and following/leveraging continuous learning, personal and professional development and staying on top of IT strategy.
- A One Team mindset in which success is only achieved through the success of others
- A Systems Thinking approach that ensures solutions solve the problem at hand within the construct of a larger platform
- An entrepreneurial spirit: willing to try new ideas, learn fast, and continuously improve
- A consultative approach to evangelizing concepts and teaching others to fish
- Whatever it takes (positive) attitude to manage competing priorities and meet customer/stakeholder priorities on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills with high EQ
- Design and implement multitenant (SaaS) solutions and lead development teams using varied technical stacks.
- Experience with Git and TDD in CI-CD environment is preferred
- Experience providing and maintaining necessary documentation based on the needs of team members, IT and Client Services.
- Experience in debugging and supporting production issues
- Excellent problem solving and development skills