Silver Search Inc
Information Security Engineer New York, NY
Our client is a highly skilled and motivated cybersecurity team in a critical infrastructure enterprise. We are looking for a person with a security engineer level of ability to help “secure all the things”.
- Can understand and implement security controls and tooling, and together with security architects plan for next generation implementations.
- Must have technical experience in implementing and using commercial and/or open source enterprise-class security products in large and complex globally dispersed environments.
- Should be knowledgeable in areas such as email protection, SOC, SIEM, endpoint protection, vulnerability management, forensics, incident handling, etc.
- Knowledge of industrial control systems, physical access systems (HID, MIFARE, AWIDS), contactless standards (RFID/NFC) and attack platforms (Proxmark, Omnikey) are a plus.
- Written and verbal communication skills and people skills are essential.
- Should be able to take minimal direction and deliver positive results.
- The Security Engineer will be the subject matter expert for various security tools.
- Implementing new tools, evaluating existing tools, planning for product replacement.
- Will have the opportunity to lead and conduct physical and logical security assessments against systems, services and assets.
- Will assess threats, develop appropriate countermeasures, and in the event of unauthorized activity respond to it.
- Will work with peer teams such as IT or the business to help evaluate and remediate security related problems.
- Facilitate meetings between non-technical stakeholders and the security team.
- Full time – partial remote
- Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Tagged as: Information Security Engineer
- Date Posted:
- Expiration date: November 30, 2020
- Location: New York, NY