Silver Search Inc
Sales Assistant / New Hire onboarding Specialist
- Maintain a professional working environment with both clients and consultants
- Update and maintain Company Calendar
- Responsible for running weekly and monthly reports for multiple key performance indicators relating to phone calls, meetings, job orders, submitted candidates and interviews, must be MS Excel proficient.
- Reformatting of candidate resumes, must be MS Word proficient.
- Submitted and managed prospective candidates into various client portals
- Coordinated phone interviews and zoom interviews between candidates, recruiters and our clients
- Update and maintain office database (training will be provided)
- Creates, formats, and submits weekly Sales, Activity, Interview, New Jobs, and Job Submittal reports to upper management.
- Assists back office with reviewing all candidate timesheets and invoices for accuracy and approvals
- Assists with clients and sales support staff, and other management partners to facilitate information flow and drive to improve productivity
- Facilitated new hire Background Checks
- Assisted with revising SOW’s and client contracts
- Maintained resilient communications with all on billing consultants
- Assists Owner, and Vice President with day to day office and personal projects