Silver Search Inc
MERN Stack Solutions Architect-REMOTE or onsite in Princeton, NJ
Princeton, NJ area financial client has an immediate need for an experienced MERN Stack Solutions Architect role.
- This is a long term contract, and requires the person to work on a W2 hourly basis (USC or GC only). Sorry, no 3rd parties.
- Ideal preference is onsite in Princeton, NJ 2-3 days/week. Would consider remote for EST based candidates
Solutions Architect will play a strategic role in designing high quality solutions for cloud-based applications using modern technologies and aligning with enterprise architecture and technology strategy. This is a high visibility role where you can make an immediate impact across the entire enterprise. It is a great opportunity to gain valuable domain experience.
- Architect, design, lead, and direct architecture for enterprise applications using cloud solutions and modern technology stack (MERN stack). This is NOT a developer role.
- Convey technology requirements, architecture principles, standards, policies, as well as best practices and common pitfalls for cloud solution design, integrations and application development practices.
- Develop a methodology for implementing solutions using cloud services either through internal tools/processes or by leveraging external provider’s tools/processes.
- Lead application life cycle management initiatives — refactoring or replacing legacy applications with cloud applications using modern technology stack.
- 7 – 10 years of experience as a solutions architect, working on enterprise cloud projects using modern technology stack, including MERN stack
- Proven understanding of API and integration design principles
- Ability to successfully deliver solution architecture, technical requirements, solution prototyping and POC
- Experience in designing & implementing microservices architecture
- Experience in designing, implementing & onboarding APIs using API management
- Experience in DevOps – CI/CD
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes & Azure