Silver Search Inc
Lead Oracle DBA Morristown, NJ
Global leader in real estate franchising and workforce development support is looking for a highly skilled Senior Oracle DBA that will play a critical role in enhancing, upgrading, and automating their environment. This position will operate under the direction of the Sr. Director of Infrastructure and directly support the technical team for an Oracle upgrade.
Primary Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experience with Oracle EBS 12.2 and DB 19c
- Proficient with scripting. Shell and PL/SQL will be key.
- Comfortable working in large environments with a high volume of users: 5+ TB and 2,000+ users.
- Clear communicator and is able work across multiple teams
- Work with 3rd party vendors on data migration and data cleansing
- 8+ years hands-on Oracle Apps DBA experience
- 8+ years hands-on Oracle database DBA experience
- Must be knowledgeable about UNIX and Linux operating systems, and have experience with cross-platform database migrations, such as AIX to Linux, Solaris to Linux
This will be a contract opportunity and is currently only open to persons without work visa needs/sponsorship.