Silver Search Inc
Mobile Engineer Edison, NJ
The Mobile Engineer primary responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate regularly with internal and external stakeholders to meet project objectives.
- Provide regular status updates regarding accomplishments, top priorities, and risks/issues.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise for engineering projects.
- Support escalations and troubleshooting as needed.
- Develop documentation and provide training for engineering solutions
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop PowerShell scripts to streamline administrative tasks.
- Understanding of Group Policy Objects (GPO) and security controls.
- Experience managing, implementing, and troubleshooting Azure AD Connect as well as ADFS
- Knowledge of Authentication, Identity and Access Management (IAM), and Conditional Access Policies
- Experience with the latest Mobile Operating Systems (Apple iOS and Android) and MDM DISA STIG
- Able to work within an engineering team and understand/communicate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of mobile device management experience.