Silver Search Inc
OpenStack Infrastructure Architect-REMOTE
Experienced OpenStack Infrastructure Architect needed ASAP for large financial client based in Livingston, NJ (Can be local or remote). The role will require a deep and broad understanding architecture, features, and integration capabilities of the infrastructure technology domain and will develop strategies and roadmaps that ensure optimal performance and productivity. This is a long term contract, with the potential of becoming FTE in the future. Will consider W2 or C2C candidates.
- 10+ years of experience as an infrastructure architect
- Experience in OpenStack advanced designs.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code or software defined infrastructure solutions
- Private cloud designs that focus on high availability, resiliency and security
- Strategic experience in private cloud migration
- Proven ability to successfully develop private cloud architectures and designs that incorporate high availability, automation, operations supportability and scalability for a high volume, rapidly expanding digital business.
- Promote the use of innovative technology and best practices for new product and solution development initiatives.
- Ability to establish infrastructure technology architectures, standards, test plans, design templates and governance
- Prior experience conducting vendor / product analysis, evaluation, certification and recommendation of new or enhanced IT vendor products / services.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully coordinate and solicit input from other IT Disciplines when developing solutions, roadmaps and vision.
- Infrastructure Architecture experience across network, compute and storage.