Silver Search Inc
QA Automation Engineer-REMOTE
Our client is a technology leader in the energy market and has an immediate need for a Senior Automation Engineer to join their team–this is a contract role or FTE. Sorry, we are unable to consider any candidates with work visa restrictions. While the group is based out of New York, the position will be 100% REMOTE.
No 3rd party candidates please. NO VISA TRANSFER OFFERED. W2 only or FTE
This is a great opportunity for an Automation Engineer to have a ton of visibility! This role will be part of a critical team, actively working with other business groups. If you are a proactive, confident and highly experienced Automation Engineer, keep reading!
Required experience includes:
- 7+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance performing both Manual and Automated Testing.
- Expertise in UI automation for Manual and Automation using Selenium.
- Strong experience with API Automation testing (they use Java Rest Assured but open to similar).
- Experience in Automated Software Testing using Rest assured, Cypress and Selenium.
- Proven ability to write Automation code (not just rely on Postman or Soap) as they have a lot of MicroServices that need to be automated for testing.
- Experience with SQL Server, including experience in writing SQL statements to test the result of deployment for correct business logic for backend testing.
- Strong communication skills and seamless ability to collaborate with Clients, Developers, Business Analysts and Management.
- Willingness to do some manual testing as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or related field.