Silver Search Inc
Senior Agile Coach (SAFe) Denver, CO
Our client is a large and renowned Media company headquartered in the Tri-State area. Currently they are looking to hire 2 Senior Team Level Agile Coaches to join as long-term contractors. These roles require 2 weeks of domestic travel to Midwest/month (once determined to be safe). ***MUST be able to work without the need for any work visa transfer/sponsorship. ****
As Agile Coach you will support multiple teams, engage with Leadership, Team Leads, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and delivery team members in fostering an Agile mindset. This highly visible and critical role will be tasked with strengthening Agile practices while modeling and growing the existing Agile culture and mindset.
- Demonstrates a passion and enthusiasm for Agile and scaled Agile techniques (SAFe, LeSS, etc.)
- Demonstrates superior understanding of business and technology organizations and how to align people & technology with business goals.
- Support various Agile teams within the organization in their adoption of Agile, Scrum and SAFe practices, and identify & remove impediments as needed.
- Act as a Change Agent collaborating with other teams and business members to foster and spread agile thinking, culture and behaviors in the organization. Provide strong organizational change management orientation.
- 5+ years of proven experience as an Agile Coach.
- 7 + years? experience with Agile and process methodologies such as Scrum within team and enterprise-level.
- Experience cultivating Agile principles and values combined with application in working with and in Agile teams.
- Possesses a deep understanding and demonstrated application of Agile project tools and methodologies.
- Should have certifications in the following areas: SAFe SPC, POPM, ASM, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Product Owner (PO), Systemic & organizational coaching experience.
- Bachelor?s degree.
- MUST be able to work without any work visa transfer/sponsorship.