Silver Search Inc
Sr Java Developer w/Cloud / Nationwide search / Relocation assistance available San Antonio, TX
Full time position open to candidates considering relocation. Sorry, no 3rd parties. Our client is unable to transfer/sponsor any work visas.
Sr Java Developer w/Cloud / Nationwide search / Relocation assistance available
Our client is a San Antonio based, award winning fintech firm that has been in business for more than 35 years! They are a leader in the digital transformation of financial services, helping financial institutions and consumers move and manage money through unique solutions and deep expertise.
The Senior Software Developer will help in building out core development of products. This is an API, microservices, application development opportunity, with third-party service integrations and cloud infrastructure. As a Senior Java Developer, you will be a part of small but growing team of talented people responsible for customizing and implementing a sophisticated enterprise banking software in a fast-paced result-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS, EE, or other related degrees preferred. High School Diploma, in addition to 8+ years of Java Development experience is required.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience Software Development.
- 8+ years of Java Development.
- 2+ years of applying Spring components: Core, Boot, Data, MVC, Cloud.
- 4+ years of relational database design & modeling.
- 1+ year or exposure to administering & consuming AWS services or other cloud platforms.
- Experience designing and maintaining large-scale web applications.
- Solid grasp of software design patterns and principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication, with ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Advanced Degree and/or Industry Certifications.
- Advanced understanding of the Java programming language and common APIs.
- Knowledge of the entire Spring platform including Boot and Cloud.
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservices-style and cloud based application architectures.
- Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker or Kubernetes.
- Advanced knowledge of the AWS platform.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure support in mixed Linux and Windows environments,
- Related banking industry experience in platforms, banking applications, or online financial solutions.
- Ability to travel up to 10%