Silver Search Inc
Sr Mobile Engineer – Remote (EST Only) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Develop a thoroughunderstanding ofthe functional requirements of the application and how customers will use it.
- Design and implement multitenant solutions.
- Effectively conduct code reviews.
- Design/code applications requiring a high degree of complexity.
- Design data structures that meet the application requirements.
- Work with Designers to implement sensible and easy to use user interfaces.
- Interfacewith QA to investigate and solve specific application issues.
- Provide and maintainnecessary documentation based on the needs of team members, IT and Client Services.
Key skills and competencies
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Overall 8+ years of experience in Software Engineering creating sophisticated, enterprise-quality line of business solutions.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining solutions using the native Android SDK, Android Studio, Java and Kotlin or native iOS SDK, XCode, and Swift
- 5+ years of experience with a source code control system and code/branch management practices. Prefer experience with git and GitHub.
- 5+ years of experience with view creation spanning multiple techniques: XML-based views, Anko, views-in-code and XIBs
- 3+ years of experience with Google Play Console (managing signing keys and test tracks) or App Store Connect and TestFlight (managing certificates, provisioning profiles, and testing groups)
- 2+ years of experience with on-device relational persistence, such as Room, Realm or CoreData
- 2+ years of experience with internationalization and localization for multiple languages and regions
- 3+ years of experience with unit, integration and end-to-end tests using jUnit, Espresso, Robolectric, XCTest or Appium
- 3+ years of experience with SCRUM-based, Agile software development practices
- 3+ years of experience building applications that support push notifications
- 2+ years of experience with a mobile CI/CD framework (Prefer experience with Jenkins and/or XCode Server)
- Working knowledge of cross-platform technologies React Native, Xamarin, Cordova.
- Experience in analyzing and debugging and supporting production issues using debuggers and log analysis
- Experience writing accessible user interfaces, in compliance with WCAG/508c standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with deployment of web services to AWS using Docker, Kubernetes, Quay, Codefresh
- Familiarity with Firebase Analytics and Crashlytics
- Familiarity with Android Dark Theme or iOS Dark Mode
- Familiarity with a chart library (such as MPAndroidChart by Philipp Jonda or Charts by Daniel Gindi)
- Familiarity with Swagger