Silver Search Inc
Web Developer / Nationwide search / Relocation assistance available San Antonio, TX
Web Developer / Nationwide search / Relocation assistance available
Location: San Antonio, TX or Lake Mary, FL
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Collaborate on the execution of the product, design and architectural roadmaps.
• Work with the product owner to provide technical insight and guidance into the product roadmap.
• Assist in establishing coding, software design approaches and standards and ensure the product teams are adhering to standard methodologies.
• Review process, components and dependencies with the architecture team to ensure alignment with technical strategy.
• Focus on eliminating any pressing technical impediments to the teams.
• Stay up to date with technology advancement and ensure our product technology stack is optimized for strategic growth.
• Provide inspiration and guidance to the growing team; champion a culture of openness, collaboration and innovation.
• Design and develop core extensions to an innovative web application framework.
• Be a standout colleague, who is passionate about development, and is anxious to learn from other high-level developers.
• Be a team player, ability to collaborate idea sharing in strong product setting.
• Able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
• Work with multiple engineering teams, and multi-functional partners.
• Adhere to Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC best practices.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS, EE, or other related degrees. Will consider prior Web Development experience with High School Diploma in lieu of college degree.
• 4+ years in Software Development.
• 2+ years of experience with modern web UI technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap)
• Experience working on an engineering team.
• Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, and partial page updates.
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication, with ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
• Master’s Degree or Cloud Technology certifications.
• Experience in Java and full stack development.
• Experience with microservice based architectures.
• Experience with AngularJS and Angular4 and/or 5.
• Experience building in distributed, cloud environments.
• Related banking industry experience in platforms, banking applications, or online financial solutions.
Travel: Ability to travel up to 10%